Daddy Dolls
Josh and I ordered the kids these dolls. They are called Daddy dolls/Hug a Hero doll. I was not supposed to get them until next week but with God's perfect timing I got them last night. I was able to give them to the kids at bed time. The looks on their faces is something I will never forget. They were so excited. Then I told them to squeeze them and they heard Josh's voice. Well pure happiness showed on their faces.
This morning they woke up with the dolls and I heard Johnathan say(to the doll) "I just love you my Daddy Barbie". Well that made my day. You know that Josh would not be happy to know that he is a Barbie. 
Wednesday, November 29, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I want a Joshua Barbie too!!
Having their daddy with them is such a great thing--you all did awesome. Josh " Mr Barbie" not sure about that!!!!
Whatever it takes to have you all get through this is all that matters.
Just having a Josh doll would be great here with us too!!!! He is a great daddy, husband and son-in-law.
Hugs and kisses to you
Mimi and Doc
Post a Comment