Eddie and Tiffany's Visit.
I have been slacking off on the blog lately but I wanted to post some pictures from Eddie and Tiffany's visit. They were here the last weekend of Oct. We had a wonderful time.






Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer. Romans 12:12
3 comments:
Laura,
Looks like you had a fun weekend. I love keeping up with you on your blog. Very fun! Hope you have a good week!
Kelly
To the Berry Bunch,
Loved seeing Jessica as a Buckeye--her daddy has certainly trained her well!!!
So great seeing Tiff and Eddie--Eddie and Johnathan look so cute together.
Thanks for sharing.
Love ya
Mimi
To cute..I remember Eddie with Sean...He called him Big Eddie. Tiff, looks like a natural with the kids...Is she for hire...I'm glad you all had a great visit.
Tell Johnathan to keep all eyes and wheels on the road at the same times...And Jess to keep bare feet and buns off!!!!! Great picture.love ronnie
Post a Comment