Johnathan's Choir Performance
He choir sang last night in the sanctuary. It was so cute. The first song they sang was "Mary Rocked the Baby" and the second was something about ringging bells. Johnathan did everything he was supposed to do. During the first song you could tell he was look in the crowd for me. And when he found he waved and then Jessica YELLED- Hi Johnathan so he YELLED back Hi Jessica. It was cute and everyone laughed. They had pizza after in the choir room.
Thursday, December 07, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That is so funny. I can just see the two of them yelling to each other. I am sorry I missed it, but I know it will be even better next year! Johnathan looks very Christmas-y.
I love you guys!
Christmas Cutie!!!! I know he did a great job singing. Way to go big boy--you look awesome up there.
Wish I could have been there to see you singing--please sing us the songs when y ou come for Christmas. Can't wait.
Love ya
Mimi
I don't know which picture I like better - the one where Johnathan is rocking the baby or where he is waving to Jessica? Great moments.
Post a Comment