Good morning from Texas-- The ice is worse today than the past few days. Schools are closed and the roads are bad. So we are stuck at home playing babies and hide and seek. Poor Zoe is not happy about the weather.
Wednesday, January 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Poor Zoe, maybe you could get her some of those dog boots so her little feet do not get cold. :)
Wow. Too bad I am not there. I wonder if they closed Ft. Hood...maybe I could have stayed at home?!
Laura,
I hope you have a fun day being snowed (iced) in. Those days are so much fun every now and then. Your kids are adorable in their p.j.'s.
Miss you,
Kelly
Isn't this weather crazy?! I love the new format of your blog. Looks good!
It is pretty bad when TEXAS has worse weather than we have here in Ohio! Hope everyone is doing well, we miss you guys!
Post a Comment