Monday, January 15, 2007

You know you are a mom when......


You go out and spend lots of money on a carpet cleaner and take pictures of the before and after. I love this thing. My carpets are so clean.


Do you see the bad spot in the play room--where did it come from???

See the proof- My Bissell carpet cleaner Rocks!!!!

Also you know you are a mom when you are waiting up( for the 10pm news) to see if the preschool your kids attend is closed in the morning due to a little ice. You also are hoping that is not closed because you want them to go!!!!! That is why it is called Mothers Day Out.

3 comments:

mimi said...

Your carpet looks wonderful---way to go.

J Franklin said...

So, I just stopped laughing. I love it--you are crazy. I guess there are worse things you could get excited about. Minivan, kids in school, houeshold cleaning...WOW, you are a soccer mom. Wait, not yet, but you better sign JFB3 up soon! Love you and our clean carpets. What's up with the style change?

Erin said...

I like the new page. And there is nothing better than cleaning up dirt, it is so satisfying.