Looks like you all had fun. Johnathan is getting to be big if he has ditched his bike for a scooter. I hope Jessica is doing well on her bike. Love you.
Looks like Jessica likes to walk along with her bike!!! Has she figured out how to psuh the pedal to go forward??? Johnathan looks like a pro on the scooter--next it will be a skate board!!!! Love ya Mimi
"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go." Joshua 1:9
2 comments:
Looks like you all had fun. Johnathan is getting to be big if he has ditched his bike for a scooter. I hope Jessica is doing well on her bike. Love you.
Looks like Jessica likes to walk along with her bike!!! Has she figured out how to psuh the pedal to go forward???
Johnathan looks like a pro on the scooter--next it will be a skate board!!!!
Love ya Mimi
Post a Comment