Saturday, February 24, 2007

SOCCER

Johnathan had his first soccer practice this morning. He was so excited. He didn't really like his shin guards( I think I need to get a different pair) The coach is super nice and just wants the kids to have fun. He is super fun and positive. Johnathan listen to him and tried so hard to do what he told him too. The first game is next weekend









I love this picture!!!!!! Johnathan's number 1 fan!!!!!

3 comments:

J Franklin said...

Love it. I think his shinguards do look too big. But, I am sure you will find some good ones. He looks like he is doing really well playing. Jessie has Crocs now?! They both look great. Love you guys!

mimi said...

Johnathan you look super in your soccer gear--glad you are playing soccer. Hope I can get to one of your games.
Jessica you will be the best cheerleader for Johnathan. Love your new pink crocs.

Go Johnathan!!!!!

I love you, Mimi

Anonymous said...

Jessica looks like she is enjoying herself.