Jessica & Johnathan you must take me to the zoo--it looks so wonderful.!!! Jessica, I am so glad you got silky back. Hold on tightly to silky--she is so precious. So glad Bob is visiting with you all---have a great time. Hugs and kisses to you all, MIMI
"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go." Joshua 1:9
2 comments:
Jessica & Johnathan you must take me to the zoo--it looks so wonderful.!!! Jessica, I am so glad you got silky back. Hold on tightly to silky--she is so precious.
So glad Bob is visiting with you all---have a great time.
Hugs and kisses to you all, MIMI
You look like you had fun (as always) at the best zoo for $5 in America! Miss you and can't wait to go back to the zoo with you.
Post a Comment