Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Keagan's 4 birthday party

Keagan had a pirate party the other day. It was so much fun. A pirate party with some donkeys mixed in!!!(keagan grandparents own a mini donkey farm). Poor Keagan broke his arm a few days before. Enjoy the pictures

Johnathan and Keagan
A golf cart ride to the donkey barn


Preston what do you think about the donkey
This poor donkey was due to deliver a baby at any time-- This donkey looked ticked off- I had to take the picture just in case you have always wanted to see what a donkey looks like pregnant and miserable

No one is looking so I will shove another piece of chocolate cake in my mouth

5 comments:

Erin said...

Donkeys are scary! Jessica's rocking all the colors in crocs now! She looks so cute. Cannot wait to see you guys next month! Johnathan can show me his soccer skills.

Love

Erin

The Wolfe Family said...

So glad you guys came!! You did beat me though on posting pics. I've got to do that soon.
Heather

Kelly M. said...

Looks like a fun party! I saw your sister this week when I was in the 'Boro. I miss you. Hope you have a good night!
Kelly

J Franklin said...

I finally figured out how to see these. Wow, that donkey makes me glad I am a human male. The kids look cute. I hope I am home in time to help give Johnathan a good party. Love you.

mimi said...

Poor "big miserable" donkey!!!!

Kids look adorable--Looks like a great party.

Can't wait to see you on Wed.

Love and hugs
Mimi