Thursday, March 08, 2007

My little Jessica--
Here is the story- Yesterday Jessica came to me while I was unloading the groceries and wanted to know where her LITTLE yellow ring was- I was not sure but I told her to look under her bed in the dress up clothes box. I went back to the van and finished in the kitchen. I headed to her room to help her find the ring and this is what I found in the play room

She was standing in the middle of this mess crying- I can't find my ring I can't find my ring---- It took us about 35 minutes to sort through it all and get it cleaned up. When we were almost finished Jessica( who was not really helping Johnathan and I) jumped in and said "MY ring"

1 comment:

J Franklin said...

Funny. I would have loved to see that.