Saturday, April 14, 2007

Columbus Half Marathon---
Well today was race day for the Berry's. I ran in the Columbus Half Marathon and the kids ran in the Mascot Chase before mine. Theirs was 0.3 miles around a block. Both the kids did great and I ran with them( Josh would be so proud that I actually warmed up)
It was very cold-colder than I packed for--thankfully I was able to borrow some cute running gear from Erin's roommate--Thanks Sarah.
I think I did pretty good. I ran a 1hour 53 minutes. I somehow got stuck in the very back of the start and it took me about 4 mintues to get to the start and I had to weave through the mass of walker and joggers. Not to meantion that I just got over Strep throat three days ago. Enjoy the pictures.








6 comments:

J Franklin said...

In my book, you ran a 1:49...that is awesome! The pressure is on me to run faster than that in my 1/2 marathon on May 5. The kids look awesome. It does look like it is cold. At least it isn't raining like 2005. You all look great! I love you!!

Jessica said...

Way to go, Laura!!

Kimberly said...

Great running time!
You'll have to come down to SA for the Helotes Half in October.

Mommynurse said...

Congrats Laura! What an accomplishment!

Kelly M. said...

I am so proud of you! Congrats!
Kelly

J Franklin said...

By the way, you are hot!