The shower was great!! Your house is so pretty. Your yard looked great, did you mow before everybody came??:)haha! Yeah, can you imagine how short I would look in that first picture!!?? LOL
Great photos! You do look kind of short in that first photo....were they wearing heels?! It is good to see the house; I almost forgot what it looks like. Miss you. Wish I could have helped the boys keep the kids.
"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go." Joshua 1:9
3 comments:
So much fun! Thanks for letting us use your house.
The shower was great!! Your house is so pretty. Your yard looked great, did you mow before everybody came??:)haha! Yeah, can you imagine how short I would look in that first picture!!?? LOL
Great photos! You do look kind of short in that first photo....were they wearing heels?! It is good to see the house; I almost forgot what it looks like. Miss you. Wish I could have helped the boys keep the kids.
Post a Comment