Sunday, April 22, 2007

Soccer Saturday

Johnathan had a soccer game early yesterday morning. The team was not awake. Johnathan worked slightly harder than normal but when the ball came right to him he would stand there and wait for someone else to get it. He had to go to the bathroom at half. While in the bathroom he tells me that he didn't like the green team taking the ball away from his friends.( at the half the score was 8 to 0-we were 0) So later in the game one of the big kids on the green team took the ball from us and well Johnathan ran up to him and tackled him. We were all very shocked and couldn't help but laugh. Very out of character for Johnathan

Donuts before soccer. Yummy. My kids love donuts. Josh normally takes them on Saturday morning for Donuts with Dad. I try not to eat donuts so we don't go as often to get donuts. But we did yesterday. The kids said they were great. Johnathan has TWO donut and I am proud to say that Jessica ate a dozen donut hole.

3 comments:

J Franklin said...

Great photos! I love that story about Johnathan--good aggressiveness, even if that would draw a red card. I can't tell you how much I wish I was there to "coach" him a little. I can't wait to take the kids to get doughnuts in 4 weeks! I have been longing for a sausage, jalapeno and cheese kolache! Miss you and love you.

Jessica said...

Haha - way to go, Johnathan!

Aunt Joan said...

Johnathan has been watching TOO much Buckeye football! He got his games confused!