Friday, May 11, 2007

Yesterday I worked a day 12hour shift. I normal just work 3-11 so the kids are asleep when I get home. But not yesterday, I had told Donna( our wonderful perfect sweet sitter) they could stay up and wait for me. They were in the drive way waiting on me. When I pulled up they went crazy and were so excited to see me. Even though it was a few days early, this is the best Mother's Day gift. They were so excited about the note in sidewalk chalk. Also I was going through their school work later and I found this that Jessica had done with Mrs. Kim. So funny and I am amazed at what my little 2 year old knows about me.
I hope you can read it- Let me know if you can't


5 comments:

J Franklin said...

That is awesome. I am sure you were glad to see that when you got home. Sometimes its the little things that make your day. Jessica's survey was hilarious. She sounds like she knows you pretty well, even if she wouldn't trade silky for you! Love you.

The Wolfe Family said...

Isn't it nice to have such a sweet and thoughtful babysitter!!?? And I love Jessica's note. Kids pay more attention than we think sometimes:)

Jessica said...

Okay, that is ADORABLE!! Love it!

Aunt Joan said...

I can't imagine two better Mother's Day presents! Wonderful gifts for a wonderful mother!

Kelly M. said...

Laura,
That is precious! Hope you have a Happy Mother's Day!
Love, Kelly