Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Car conversation
As many of you know Johnathan as a few speech problems and I normally do not laugh at them. Today in the car was an exception. Conversation goes like this

Johnathan: " Mom was does Jessie have a Tampon"

Mom: "What?"---

Johnathan: " I said why is Jessie wearing a Tampon?"

Mom: What?"---

Johnathan: "Mom why does Jessie have a Tampon on her hand"

Keep in mind I was driving and could not see what he was talking about and finally he says

"Mom why does Jessie have a tattoo on her hand"

Jessica chimes in-- "Mom the Stamp on my hand"

Oh mom gets it now Stamp on= Tampon for a little boy who has trouble with blending his ST sounds

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

Thanks for the laugh.....that is so cute!
And I loved the picture of y'all from your sister's wedding!

Rachael said...

LOL, that is too funny!

The Wolfe Family said...

Haha....that's pretty funny!!! And, thanks for the sweet note you sent!! I appreciate your friendship!!!!

Heather

PS How is your week going?? I feel so bad for leaving but I know I would have felt bad had I stayed.

J Franklin said...

Hilarious.