Monday, June 04, 2007

Quick update----
I have gotten many sweet emails today wondering how we are doing. Well Texas Berry's are hanging in there. It was nice to start the first day of the rest of the deployment. Don't get me wrong, we LOVED spending the past two weeks with Josh but it was nice to get back into the normal routine. The kids and I were at the gym at 8am.They missed their gym friends and I missed a good two hour workout. We also we able to play with some friends at their house. Tonight Johnathan told me this as he was going to bed. " I still miss Daddy but I don't feel as sick as I did last night----I got to play with Kyle"
Also we are also excited about Mimi and Doc coming to visit us tomorrow. Yippee
Keep praying for Josh. I did talk to him today. He was not at his final destination but was planing on leave in a few hours. He was in good spirits and ready to get back to work.
Thank you all for the kind words and the prayers. I could feel them today. Love you all

3 comments:

Mel said...

I just discovered your spot!!! I love the pictures. Please know that you and Josh and the kids are in our prayers daily. Thank you for sharing your life with us. I hope you are having a good day and looking forward to family visiting. You are right - Routine is comforting and reassuring that life is just a true cycle. God's pease and blessings to you!!!!

Melanie

J Franklin said...

All:

I am back, "safe" and sound. Thank you for all the support; we really could not get through this time without your support, love, and prayers. Sunday was one of the most emotionally difficult things I have ever experienced and I am certain it will be several days before I can get my focus back. Fortunately, I have an amazing wife whose support makes this time easier. Love to you all.

Kimberly said...

Laura, It is so sweet to see the pictures of Josh and the kids. You are so strong....I just admire that! We will keep Josh and you and the kids in our prayers.