Sunday, June 10, 2007

Summer Time Fun
Here are some pictures from this weekend. The pool pictures are from Friday. I worked 16 hour shift and so my parents had them ALL day. They went and saw the movie Surfs up and the came and played in the pool. Yesterday the kids went to a party for Maddie who lives down the hill. They had a blast!!!!






Noah and Jessica eating some pizza

Jessica and the Birthday girl Maddie playing with the bubble

2 comments:

J Franklin said...

Looks like they had fun. If we borrowed all the inflatable toys in the neighborhood for one day, we could charge admission and make enough money to buy our own!

Kelly M. said...

Laura,
I love the song you added to your blog. It made me cry. I am so proud of you for being so strong while Josh is away. I know it is hard. You are such a good mom and wife.
Love you,
Kelly M.