Camp Red Rock.
Some of the mothers in the neighborhood are hosting Camp Red Rock. It is two weeks long from 9-12. It is mostly for the bigger kids. Johnathan been going and loving it. Jessica went today so I could pack. The two women who are doing this are amazing. The kids had to come up with a catchy name to help everyone remember. Example Jazzy Jessica, Sam the Snake, and Claire the Cat. Johnathan came up with Johnathan Motorboat. Funny I don't think he understood. I took some picture this morning. The theme was White, Blue and Red Rock Hills day. They wore the tie dye t-shirts they made on Monday. There are also a few from the first day that one of the moms took
Johnathan Motorboat


Sam the Snake
Jazzy Jessica
Some of the mothers in the neighborhood are hosting Camp Red Rock. It is two weeks long from 9-12. It is mostly for the bigger kids. Johnathan been going and loving it. Jessica went today so I could pack. The two women who are doing this are amazing. The kids had to come up with a catchy name to help everyone remember. Example Jazzy Jessica, Sam the Snake, and Claire the Cat. Johnathan came up with Johnathan Motorboat. Funny I don't think he understood. I took some picture this morning. The theme was White, Blue and Red Rock Hills day. They wore the tie dye t-shirts they made on Monday. There are also a few from the first day that one of the moms took



Do you think she likes the camera? What a pretty girl
3 comments:
I want to move to your neighborhood! That is so cool.
Glad the kids are having fun! your kids are always dressed so cute.
What an amazing group of young women you have met! They obviously love their own and all other children.
Johnathan Motorboat?!? What a funny little guy, he is! He has the most wonderful expressions on his face in the different pictures. And Miss Jessica is a delight!
Have a safe, very uneventful trip to the 'Boro.
Post a Comment