Monday, July 02, 2007

Some pictures of today. It is finally not raining so we seized the moment and went for a bike ride. Oh and the first two pictures are of Jessica eating her first sandwich. She has never eating one-she would eat the stuff in the middle but not the bread--She discovered her mommas bread.

Come on Mom it is not raining--lets go
Cool kids in their shades
Can you see them-- I was running to catch them
We stopped and threw rocks in the puddles for about 1 hour. What FREE FUN!!!!!




3 comments:

Mommynurse said...

that's funny that she just now is enjoying her first sandwich. Although, I can understand, great bread makes a much better sandwich. I'm glad to see that you got to get out for a bit.

Aunt Joan said...

A first sandwich and rocks! There couldn't have been a better day!

J Franklin said...

Who doesn't love Mimi's (now Laura's) sourdough? Love the photos (as usual). The kids look so big. Hard to believe a month has gone by already. Love you!