Saturday, July 07, 2007

Yesterday Keagan and Kason came over to play. We had so much fun. There are no pictures of Kason because he came in a fell asleep on the kitchen floor. Johnathan and Keagan love to be together. I overheard them talking about something and Keagan ask Johnathan to guess what color it was( I think they were talking about swimming flippers) Johnathan said "Red because that is your favorite color. How cute is that- my son remember what his friends favorite color was!!!!!




6 comments:

J Franklin said...

Watch out now! Looks like you all had fun!

The Wolfe Family said...

Thanks so much for watching them for me!!! It was so nice to get some things done while being kidless!! Keagan loved it of course and can't wait for another playday with Johnathan!! Have a good weekend!!!!

J Franklin said...

By the way, solid "fighting position" by Keegan.

Aunt Joan said...

Are they Power Rangers? How fun!

Laura said...

Yes I think they are power rangers- Johnathan has never seen the power rangers. The mask were left over from a Halloween party we had a the JAG school. I am still amazed they have lasted this long.

Aunt Joan said...

"Texas" Power Rangers! Isn't it amazing how they seem to instinctively know "superheroes" do?!?

I just noticed Johnathan's "Berry" stance -- hands placed firmly on hips! Genetics!