Thursday, November 15, 2007

GO BUCKEYES




Just in case you didn't know-- We love Ohio State Football-- I have been ask before--- How did you become a fan of The Ohio State?


Josh was born and raised in Columbus, Ohio. He loved this football team growing up. He was a die-hard fan even in the tough times. After a few years in the army we headed back to Columbus for law school. I am not sure what Josh was more proud of- His law degree or the fact that he now was an official Buckeye.


Also both our children were born in Columbus. We could see the stadium from the hospital window. And O-H-I-O was the first word my kids could spell. So my children and my husband bleed Scarlet and grey.


But what about me-- Well after 9 football seasons with Josh- I too am a Buckeye.


Did you know that we walked into our wedding reception to The Ohio State fight song?


So to honor the big game this weekend-- check this out ( disclaimer- this for fun)



4 comments:

ED M said...

How can anyone not love that clip! Should be a great game this weekend.

GO BUCKS!

Aunt Joan said...

Laura, you are the greatest transplanted Buckeye I know!

O-H!

Laura said...

I-O

Rachael said...

i had no idea you walked into your wedding reception to that song, lol!