And we are OFF again
We are leaving in the morning for our second annual Christmas tour. The kids and I will be getting up very early to drive 12 hours to Mimi and Doc's house. We will be there a few days then we will head 6 hours north to Papa and Ronny's house for 4 days. We will end up in Columbus at Grandma Bob's house.
I have to admit that a few months ago I was not going to do this trip again. I wanted to stay home with the kids--NO traveling. But now that the holidays are here, I am excited about the trip. Each morning the kids ask "how many more days until we go to mimi ( or Uncle Sean and Aunt Kylie or Grandma Bob)
Even more exciting is when we get back we will have less that a month before Josh gets home. I was been told recently that he will be heading back with the advance party sometime in middle Jan. YIPPEE
Here are some pictures from this morning--- Santa wrote the kids a note and told them that he need more room on his sleight and since we were traveling for the holidays he was going to drop the "big" gift off early. Santa also needed some more room in the mini-van
Friday, December 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Have a safe trip - we'll miss you. Merry Christmas:)
WE are all so excited and can't wait until you arrive---Ainsley keeps asking when are Johnathan and Jessica getting here??? The excitement and wonder of children--- priceless.
Love the doll house and such a big bike. Santa is such a wise one to make adjustments in his route and sleigh!!!
Please drive safely . Call us along the way.
I love you MIMI
Merry Christmas Laura! I hope y'all have safe travels.
Safe travels and Merry Christmas.
Post a Comment