Sunday, December 30, 2007

A Christmas surprise.



Since I am now at Grandma Bob's house ( ie Josh's mom). I can tell my secret. I have been keeping this for a long time. I am not good at keeping secrets but I thought it would be well worth it. The picture will tell the story!!!!!

Waiting on........................


Yes my friends that is a picture of the whole family on December 19. Josh was able to come home for Christmas. We decided to surprise our families with this. It worked great with my family. His parents were on to us. But still very happy to see him. There are still some of our close friends/family who don't know but I have been wanting to blog this for a long time.


So Josh has been home for about 10 days. It has been a crazy holiday filled with travel and fun. The kids were overjoyed when they saw him. There are no words to describe the feelings I had at the homecoming ( I know that my friends who have been through this understand). I am blessed to have him home and know how lucky I am!!!


Thank you for all the love a support you have giving us through out this long deployment. I know that I would not have made it with out all of you. Still remember and pray for all the other soldiers deployed in harms way.


MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM THE WHOLE BERRY GANG

10 comments:

Jessica said...

Yahoo!! What a great secret:) Hope you guys are having fun traveling. Come home soon.

Kerry said...

Welcome home! That is awesome. I am so happy for ya'll!

Anonymous said...

How exciting!! I am so glad he's home and that you are all together now! How Fun!!

mimi said...

Seeing these pictures and alrady knowing Josh is home safe and sound still makes me cry--what a beautuiful Christmas you gave to the whole Lovelace clan---it was truly a blessed and wonderful Christmas (even crazy and wild) but I can handle anything knowing all my babies are safe and sound.
Glad the cat is finally out of the bag--to Debbie and John just having Josh home is a big bonus--what a great son and son-in-law he is to all of us.!!!!
Love you all,
MIMI

Aunt Joan said...

HA! John was right! Can I assume that this means we will get to see ALL of you sometime before you leave Ohio?

Welcome home (a bit delayed) Joshua!

Wendi said...

I am sooo excited for ya'll and happy that you had a wonderful FAMILY Chirstmas!!!

Unknown said...

I was so happy to click on your blog and see you all together. We are so glad Josh is home safe and it is even sweeter that he made it home before Christmas. Happy 2008!

Rachael said...

OMG, we are so happy to hear that Josh is back safely. What an amazing Christmas surprise for everyone!
So happy for you! Let's get together soon. The guys do have a shared birthday coming up!

Unknown said...

What wonderful pictures of the whole family!!
Noah is on my lap looking at them with me and missing the kids.

We miss you all! Oh...I am on Trent's computer...that's why it has his name, but it's ME!!! Stac

Kimberly said...

YAY!!! What a wonderful Christmas surprise!!
WELCOME HOME JOSH!!
Y'all enjoy the New Year! I am sure it will be a great one for y'all!