Sunday, December 23, 2007



FYI
The kids and I made it to the Boro. We had a great smooth trip until we got stuck in travel 30 minutes outside of Nashville. I grabbed the map and took a country road( it probably was not any shorter but Josh would be proud and it worked on my Amazing Race skills)
We were only 1 hour late to the Lovelace family Christmas party. Everyone was glad to see us. It is wonderful feeling to be surrounded by love at this time of the year.
Here are so pictures. I was not very good at capture the kids last night



Hanging out with Doc and Lucy!!!!

Going to church with Mimi this morning

2 comments:

Jessica said...

So glad you made it safely. I was thinking about you yesterday and today. Miss you. Give the kids hugs from us!!

Anonymous said...

Hey!!! Looks like the kiddos are having fun. Tell Johnathon that Noah likes the monster truck! We miss you!

And aren't you proud of me for finally signing up with google so I can actually leave comments??!!

Stac