Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Here are more pictures from the Jingle Bell run. These were taken by a Mary Ann. She is a sweet friend of mine. Her oldest daughter ran in the race and she offered to watch the kids while I ran. Her two younger kids are also in the pictures. I love the one of Jessica and Santa.





Mary Ann and I were not sure why Santa eyebrows didn't match his hair

6 comments:

Rachael said...

yeah Santa needs some help with those brows, lol! he looks young too!

Aunt Joan said...

I don't think Jessica's smile could be any wider - she's beaming! Oh to believe!

mimi said...

WHat a priceless photo of Jessica and Santa--such magical moments.!!!
So impressed with the super runner Johnathan--looks like he might just give his daddy a big challenge in the future.
I agree Santa's brows are somewhat strange
Love ya
Mimi

ED M said...

Too cute! Hopefully your two little ones have been good all year long so Santa will visit your house.

Unknown said...

I was more concerned why his belt is undone in the other photo...

Kerry said...

Hey Laura,

Love the pic of jessica with Santa... it is adorable. Thanks for the well wishes. How's Josh? Ya'll are getting close to the end. When is his due date home?