Jessica Church choir show
The three year old choir performed tonight. They don't want to overwhelm them so they don't make them sing with the whole group on Sunday. So here are some pictures from the cute show. Jessica was slightly over dressed but she wanted to wear that dress.
Wednesday, December 05, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
She looks like a Christmas angel!
Great job with all those hand motions, Jessica! Thanks, Laura, for starting this cold, cold day off with a smile!
I really want to know how you get Jessica to wear all those bows! I can't keep a bow on any of my girls!!
She is a cutie! I love that dress!
I can't believe we forgot about Jessica's choir performance. Soooo sorry we weren't there. Love the photos!
Precious --Precious girl---she looks like she is loving the whole thing---being in front of the big church wouldn't phase our STAR!!!!
I think Noah is safe but it helps to keep them guessing!!!!!
Thanks for the pictures.
Love Mimi
Post a Comment