But I don't want my picture taken-----------------
This morning I wanted to take a few pictures of Jessica in her Flag dress. It is so sweet. My mom made it for Josh's Homecoming. I was not able to show it off then because it was so cold and we were all bundled up.
She wanted to wear it today and so she did. But she didn't want her picture taken.
Sunday, January 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
That dress is very cute. The attitude makes me laugh though, all too familiar, showing her independence.
Wish I had smocked more flags--looks bare--but the time frame was the biggie getting it ready asap. Jessica it is ok not wanting your picture made but you are way to cute to pout. After all, you are my "Princess" --- and I love you so much. Your smile is so beautiful....
MIMI
Oh Jessica, you are so funny!!
I take it that is her "mad" look?
Hahaha! I love it!!
I love you my Sassy Princess Girl.
Mimi
just dress her up in it again tomorrow and bribe her, that's what we do around here!!!!!
Post a Comment