Thanks
Thank you all for the adivce. I will be taking it all in and using all of it. I am so blessed that he is a sweet loving boy. He has a big heart and wants to make everyone happy. I think the key is to figure out what is upsetting him. I do know that he has some factors that set him off more--if he is sick, tired or hungry--sometimes all at once. Also his little world has been crazy the past few months. From Josh being deployed to coming home and the holidays and Disney world-Crazy. Josh willl be goign TDY for two weeks on Sunday
I am praying about this daily and thank you all for your prayers.
Love you all and I promise pictures soon (since that is what you look for)
Thursday, January 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hang in there. You and Josh are wonderful parents. Your children are wonderful,too. The growing pains of life are so tough.
Love ya
Mimi
Post a Comment