I was tagged by Jessica for a MEME -- 6 random thoughts/habits/quirks, about me. I had to laugh and because I feel like I am an open book. I will try but you will probably say you knew that about me.
1. I hate to write. I am a terrible speller. I never feel like I can write what I wanted to say. If you send me an email and it has more than three questions or needs a long response. I am going to call you because I will not write that much ( and yes this is painful for me to do right now)
2. I am not an emotional person. I will not cry in front of anyone (except Josh- but even with him I try hard not to) I also get a little freaked out with others cry. I am so worry I will say something stupid or not know how to comfort them.
3. I love babies. Even as far back as I can remember I loved being around babies-- I would play with baby dolls but I would rather have the real thing. I went into nursing just to be a NICU nurse. So if you have a baby near me I will gravitate to it and probably take it from you.
4. I really don't like sick people. Poor Josh. If he gets a cold he gets no sympathy from me. I am not big on complaining sick people. (Enough said-- I will start sounding like a mean person)
5. My socks never match or one will be inside out. I also only wear white socks- so if I am wearing dress pants I will have white socks on with my dress shoes. The only exception to this is my running socks always match.
6. I not a touchy person. I am not fond of people in my personal space. I will step back if someone is too close to me. I tend to get a little freaked out if someone hugs me unexpectedly. I almost passed out the first time Bro. Charlie huged me and kissed my cheek. Since Poppa Charlie is like family now I don't mind.
That is it. I am sure I have many more weird things about me but I am run out--that doesn't mean you can comment about them. I tag Kimberly and Heather
Sunday, February 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Great job!!! Love your quirks:)
#5...I remember going out with you guys when you were in Dallas. I remember you having black pants and black boots on and when you took them off, big white socks! LOL!
Yes, I also remember the white socks with dress shoes...funny! Ok- I will get working on my list! And, now that I have learned that you do not like writing long emails, should I call about the training info?!?
Post a Comment