Wednesday, February 13, 2008

To Be Continued
Who knew that my Raisin Post from yesterday would not be over? Yes my friends there is more to the story-over 24 hours after the Raisin was removed from her nose.
Let me set the stage. It is bed time and I am giving the kids their hugs and kisses. Right as I was leaning into kiss Jessica she sneezes. I still give her a kiss and sit up. Jessica says look a Raisin. I laughed and said Very Funny Jessica. She then says No mom on your cheek.
And sure enough the darn raisin was on my cheek. SO I guess we didn't get the raisin out yesterday.

Here is proof---- DISCLAIMER-- some may find this picture gross or disturbing. I find it pretty funny




11 comments:

Jessica said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

mimi said...

WOW!!!!!
How many did she put up her nose?

The Morgans said...

Yes, that is gross!!! But SO funny!!! That one will come back to haunt her as a teenager.

Anonymous said...

That is disgusting! But I wish I could have seen your face when you discovered the day old, sneezed out, raisin on your cheeck.

Kerry said...

LOL... hilarious!

Aunt Joan said...

YUCK!!! LOL:)

What a girl!

Erin said...

I can't stop laughing about this

The Wolfe Family said...

Oh how nasty!!! Yuck, but still pretty funny!!! I bet she can breathe a little better now:)

Aunt Joan said...

Erin can't stop laughing because that is just the sort of thing she used to do! Although, I don't remember any raisins...

ED M said...

Too Funny! Wonder why she would think to stick that up there in the first place? Oh what Tiff and I have to look forward too!

Kimberly said...

That raisin did look pretty gross! Why do kids love to stick things in their noses?!?! I have heard stories from a few friends of their kids putting stuff in their nose!