Tuesday, February 26, 2008

The Zoo
I took Johnathan and two friends Savannah and Kade to the Zoo yesterday. We had so much fun. All three kids were great. It was a beautiful day. Once it warmed up it was 75 degrees with some wind. It was a wonderful day with three little kids that were so well behaved and got along very well. After the zoo we headed to Chick-fil-a for more fun. I even took all three the Old Navy to grab something.
Check out the video. We listened to these monkeys for at least 15 minutes. FUNNY















6 comments:

The Wolfe Family said...

Fun, I took the boys there Satruday and those monkeys were doing the same thing then....funny!!!

mimi said...

Love the ice cream dots!!!! Looks like a fun time and seems like the monkeys enjoyed you all too!!!
Mimi

Jessica said...

Looks like a lot of fun!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kimberly said...

I am so jealous of y'all eating at Chic-fil-A. It is my favorite fast food for the kids and we do not have any up here. Oh- and I am jealous of the 75 degree weather!

Anonymous said...

Attention!