Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Fun with Friends
Today while Johnathan was at school, Tanner and baby Emerson came over to play. We had a great time. Jessica was in heaven to have a new person to play dress up with and she LOVED playing little momma with the baby. After a morning of fun, I took them to Chick-fil-a. I also took Noah with me. It was a great day.

Move over Prince Charming Spider man is in town

Every Cinderella needs a little baby to hold
Look at Jessica's smile. I think she loves babies as much as her momma does!!!
Wait Maybe Cinderella wants a cute football star

3 comments:

Aunt Joan said...

Laura, your postings always make me smile. What a blessing to be able to see Johnathan and Jessica as they grow up!

Thank you!

mimi said...

Too cute for words. Hope Noah is okay with spiderman/football quaterback??!! Jessica's smile priceless.
Can't wait to see you all.
Mimi

mimi said...

oops-sorry about the spelling on quarterback!!!