Wednesday, March 26, 2008


A Wonderful Surprise Visit

The kids and I had a surprise visit from my good Friend Mary( from Ohio). Mary and her Family were here to for her brother's send off to Iraq. Mary and worked together in Ohio and we trained and ran a marathon together. Johnathan and Gage are 3 months apart.She also has another little boy, Jacob that is almost 3. It was nice to chat while the kids played.


Gage and Johnathan August 2003



Two big 5 year old boys


Just for fun I found these picture of us running our marathon. It was my first one, Mary's second. We did great despite of the hills, 80 weather, and did I mention we were new moms. The boys were not one yet. Oh and I was pregnant with Jessica but didn't know it yet!!!!

2 comments:

The Wolfe Family said...

How fun, there's nothing like old friends and what cute pictures!!!

mimi said...

So good to see Mary and her boys. Glad you were able to get in a visit. Will remember her brother in my prayers.