Cooking Fun
On Monday, I watched a friend's kids after school for her. Katie, Kinsey and Tyler are the sweetest set of 7 year old kids. I was wondering how all five would play together but it was so easy. Tyler and Johnathan had fun on the bikes and the girls played babies with Jessica and then we started cooking. I needed to make some croutons for dinner and the girls wanted to help. After the croutons were done they just kept playing, and the the boys jumped in. They were pretended to make soup. It was just so cute to hear the list of ingredients.
It was a nice afternoon and Brandi reads this- your kids can come over any time!!!!
Saturday, April 05, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Beautiful children having such a good time. Glad everyone had so much fun.
Love to all Mimi
What? You make your own croutons?
Yes-- from my sourdough bread
I'm still waiting for my bread
Post a Comment