Friday, April 25, 2008


We had a bad storm this afternoon. Supposedly a tornado touch down near the local college campus. We actually were in the van for most of it. The hail was so big that it cracked our van window. The pictures tell the rest.




When I was looking the storm pictures, I found these. I remembered that Johnathan was taking pictures yesterday. I think he did a good job (once again--he tends to be a camera thief)



Daisy and Zoe

We are amazed that Zoe is so patience with the puppy.



7 comments:

Kimberly said...

I definitely do not miss the Texas storms!
Daisy looks so small. It is hard to believe she is going to grow up to be a big dog!

mimi said...

Wow what a hail storm--glad you all are ok--so sorry about the car--were you all in the car when that happened? Very scary.
Daisy is so cute and so glad Zoe likes her. Stay safe.
Love ya
Mimi

Rachael said...

the storms have been crazy in the Big D this year too. Daisy is SOOO cute!!!!!

Aunt Joan said...

Johnathan is quite the photographer. It's a riot to see Zoe dwarfing Daisy when we know in just a few weeks that will be reversed.

Glad to know you all are safe but that must have been pretty scary.

Jessica said...

sooooo scary!!

Pal's Place said...

Glad you guys are safe. Johanthan must be destined to be a photographer. Great work. Give Josh our best and hope he recovers quickly. Daisy is so cute.Love to all,
Patty

ED M said...

Not much fun to have a stornm like that. Sorry to hear about the car, it is a pain in the rear to get those replaced. Looks like your cute little addition is fitting in great...