Sunday, May 18, 2008

Sweet Little Daisy (with a wild side when hungry)
Mimi ask for an update on Daisy so here it is
Daisy has been at the Berry patch for 4 weeks now!! She is doing great. She now weighs 10 pound even. The vet says that she is still under weight but looks great. She is very playful and loves the kids( even though she thinks Jessica is a play toy) She can already Sit on command and is walking well with a leash





4 comments:

mimi said...

SOOOO precious and she has really grwon--she is making Zoe look like the little terrier that she really is!!!! Thanks for the update pictures---I can't wait to see her in person. She will be really big by then.
Love mimi

mimi said...

oops grown--sorry my fingers go faster than my brain--always been one of my biggest problems!!!!

Aunt Joan said...

So much for Zoe being the alpha dog!

Rachael said...

I remember those puppy days, Guinness is almost 3 and we have just declared her the perfect dog...whew, what a long 3 years it was! Daisy is adorable, I want to eat her up!!!