Thursday, May 08, 2008

New Design

I have been playing with my blog today and changed it up. I hope you like it. The reason I have some much time to sit is because it hurts to walk--- No I am not having sympthy pains because of Josh's Knee surgery. I had a walking accident between me and the baseboards in the study. The baseboard won because I have some broken toes. Who knew something so little could hurt so bad. Of course, there is not much they can do but tape the toes together. Oh well, I am off to hobble into the laundry room to fold some clothes.

12 comments:

Jessica said...

Don't forget, you are more than welcome to borrow my wooden shoe! ;)

The Wolfe Family said...

I think you should take Jessica up on the fashionable wooden shoe!! Looks very painful.

Kimberly said...

OUCH! It does look painful!
The blog does looks cute.

mimi said...

love your new blog but your toes look so painfully sore--
Take it easy
Love ya Mom

Aunt Joan said...

The blog looks quite spiffy but oh those toes!

Anonymous said...

Not sure if it felt worse or not, but it definately looked worse on Thursday than on Wednesday. I do like the new blog. I am out of the loop now and need to get on the ball to spruse mine up.

Wendi said...

OH MY!! Those toes!

Rachael said...

love the new blog look, I am getting tired of mine too. I would borrow the wooden shoe! I broke a toe last year when Drew was only 5 months old and I seriously think it hurt more than child birth!

The Morgans said...

Ouch!! You poor thing! Love the blog design.

Erin said...

Love the new blog! Sorry about your toes...they look like they really hurt...OUCH! You and Josh must be quite a pair right now!

Unknown said...

who would think walking could be so dangerous! Hope it feels better soon. The new blog looks great! Mary

Lori said...

It didn't look that bad on Wednesday! Ouch...
I think you should get Josh to do the laundry so you can rest those puppies!!!