No much here to report.
We are having a lazy Saturday. The kids are outside playing with friends. Thanks for all the sweet comments concerning my toes. I am happy to report that the pain is mostly gone. I was able to go for a 4 mile run today. I do think that my stride was slightly off because of the toes. The bruising is still there and it still looks ugly but I am not going to post another picture.
I was also able to ride my bike with out much pain yesterday but I was only on my bike about a mile when my tire went flat. I didn't have a clue how to change my tire and I had forgotten my cell phone so I had to carry my bike a mile home( mostly up hill) The worst part about it that I was wearing spandex--not a pretty sight. Sweet Stacie passed me and came back to offer me a ride but she had four children in the van and no room for the bike, so she rode along beside me and chatted with me.
Well that is it. Hope everyone is have a wonderful weekend
Saturday, May 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Glad you were able to do alittle exercise--I know that made you feel better. Sorry about the flat tire--bummer . Glad Stacey was able to talk you in.
Happy Mother's Day
Loe you,
Mom
I used that wooden shoe for WEEKS, suddenly I am not feeling so bad for you and your toes...just kidding, glad they are doing better :)
Post a Comment