Sunday, June 22, 2008

Four Years Old

Jessica is 4 today. I can't belive it. The time has flown by.

Here are 4 of the many things we love about you...

1. Your Personality: sweet, funny, loving, happy, tomboy-princess with a daredevil streak and a strong-willed determination!

2. Your big blue eyes like Daddy

3. Your legs just like Mama

4. Your dancing and singing...look out America!






Today is also Uncle Eddie's 33rd Birthday!


8 comments:

J Franklin said...

Interestingly enough, Jessica is 41 3/8 inches. Johnathan was 40 1/2 inches at 4...

Jessica said...

Happy birthday, Jessica!!

mimi said...

Once again, Happy Birthday to our Princess. Love seeing all your pictures--really loved the one of big brother, Johnathan kissing you for the first time--so precious
LOVE you,
Mimi and Doc

Rachael said...

Happy Birthday Jessica! you are a cutie pie!

Erin said...

Happy Birthday Jessie B! I loved your polka dot birthday pictures!

Aunt Joan said...

Polka dots! I love polka dots! And I love Jessica! Hope it was a great birthday, Big girl!

ED M said...

Happy Birthday Jessica!!! It is have to believe how quickly you are growing up! Hope you had a great birthday!

We miss you guys.....

Kerry said...

Your babies are growing up Laura! Happy Birthday to your sweet daughter.