Good Monday to all
Today Josh has a contested court marshall. I thought he looked so nice in his uniform. The kids were funny and wanted to take a picture in daddy's new uniform ( even though they has seen him in it before)
Hugs and kiss and good luck Daddy
Yesterday Josh had to work on the case. During that time I watch his coworkers 18 month little boy. I forgot how much I love this age. One of his favorite things was the dog crate. I laughed when I took this picture since he got his shorts stuck on the side
2 comments:
Such a handsome guy--hope all went well for him. What a cutie you were keeping yesterday.
Daisy looks like all legs-such a precious face.
Love Mimi
I love it when William puts on a different uniform than he usually wears. Josh does look nice. The picture of the little boy in the crate is classic and so adorable! Daisy sure is a pretty dog...what does Zoe think of her? What do they think of each other?
Post a Comment