Princess Ballet Camp
Jessica went to ballet camp this week. She has been begging us to let her take Ballet for at least a year. I thought this would a great idea. I think she enjoyed the camp but she was very quiet and shy during the week. ( and she is not normally like this) Here are some pictures from today. They all wore their favorite princess dress and had a performance. I did include the 3 minute video of the dance routine. Warning- it is long and slow-- for those who know her-- you can tell she is not herself. I truly thought she would love dancing in front of a crowd.
3 comments:
Not our typical Jessica, is it? I will be curious as to what you figure out about her reaction. However, the princess dress is perfect and the opportunity to explore her desires priceless.
Still the pretty Princess!!!! Just a shy Princess in a crowd---maybe it was the shoes--hard to show your graceful ballet moves wearing your Princess glass slippers!!!
Love it.
Mimi
TOO CUTE! She does look like she is shy in those pics...
What a neat little class!
Post a Comment