BIG DAY
Why?
Well, first, today is my Moppie's 87th birthday. She is the most amazing woman I know. She is a pillar of strenght in our family. She has been though many hard times and never complains. She is constantly showing family, friends and strangers the love of Chist through her actions and words.
Happy Birthday and we love you

Sorry, but I had to put the bikini bathsuit cover-up on here. It is still one of the funnest things I have ever seen!!!!! Do you still love me Moppie?
Another reason why it is a big day---This is why...
My children are going on an airplane--- without me. My mom was in Houston visiting a friend. I met her there and she flew home with my children. So I am at home and it is very quiet. I just got off the phone with them and they are great--I don't think they miss us yet!!!!!
Do they look excited or what?????
4 comments:
Moppie's bikini was hysterical--she might get you for posting it, but I agree with you it is so funny--taken on her 80th birthday!!! Not everyone's Grandmother can be so swinging and such a great sport, too.
Your little ones are great--in bed and happy as little clams.
Go and enjoy yourselves--we will take EXCELLENT care of these precious little ones. We love you
Mimi and Doc
Have fun without the babies!!! HOw sweet of Mimi to take them. Mimi, want mine? ;) Haha!
Jessica,
I would love them. !!!Have a great time on your vacation. Happy 4th!!!
Love Mimi
I am super jealous about the time with no kids!!!
Post a Comment