Friday, July 25, 2008

Big Surprise.
The other night I got home and found this invitation waiting for me. This is my birthday gift from my sweet husband. I am super excited and can't wait until noon!!!!!!!



A Birthday Gift For You...


Pack your bags, Laura, because you are headed on an all expenses paid trip to the Horseshoe Bay Marriott Resort in Marble Falls, Texas. You and five of your girlfriends will celebrate your birthday in style. You’ll leave at 12:00 noon (don’t worry, Donna is coming to watch the kids) and head down for an early check-in. While you are waiting for your spa appointment, you and the girls will enjoy the pool. But wait, that’s not all! After your refreshing 50 minute pedicure, you get to have Girls Night Out and there is no coming home! That’s right, you can stay and party all night long!
Make sure you coordinate with your escort, Jessica, to ensure timely departures and returns!



We hope you like your present. I thought you might enjoy a night out with the girls with no worries about getting home to your husband! With all you do for us, you enjoy some time away. Don’t worry about the cost...it is all covered!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Love,

Me

8 comments:

Jessica said...

YAHOO FOR JOSH!!! Only three more hours until we leave! I can't wait!!!!! :):):)

Rachael said...

OMG, what a great hubby!

Tiffany said...

What a sweet and thoughtful husband! I hope y'all have a GREAT time--you deserve it!

Mel said...

Ok - way to go Josh - this one hits out of the ballpark!!!! Have a blast!!!

The Wolfe Family said...

I'm w/ Tiff, what a thoughtful husband!!! Hope you and the girls have a wonderful time and enjoy yourselves!!!! BTW, happy day early birthday!!:)

mimi said...

Way to go Josh!!!!! What an awesome birthday gift. Have a great time Laura.
Love to you all,Mimi

Kerry said...

How fun! What a thoughtful husband...you deserve it!

Aunt Joan said...

Wow! You are an amazing man, Josh! Laura, I KNOW you will have an incredible birthday!