Sunday, July 13, 2008

IT is Time....

I am leaving for the 'Boro today to get my children. It has been 10 days since I have seen them. I was able to get a lot done. I also relaxed (read a book at 3 in the afternoon). I worked out everyday without a need to rush. I also was able to work some and not feel guilty about leaving the kids with a babysitter. It is a weird feeling to be in your house so long without the kids. I am ready to have them back now. I know that I miss them more that they have missed me. I will post pictures of everything thing they have done while at Camp Mimi's.

Josh and I were able to devote lots of time to Daisy. She is 4 months old now and is becoming a great little puppy. Here are some new pictures of Crazy Daisy.
I put this picture on here so you can see how much bigger she is than Zoe. Zoe can actually walk under Daisy.

2 comments:

Rachael said...

10 days of a quite house, ahhhhhhhh! Daisy is so stinking cute too!

mimi said...

Glad you are in Tenn with us--the children have been WONDERFUL --not sure how it will be for us when you take them away---our hearts will be hurting!!!! They are precious--thank you so much for letting us have them--we have been so blessed---love you guys so much.
Mimi & Doc