Puppy Love
Our little Daisy is almost 5 months old and weighs close to 40 pounds. She is learning to fetch and almost is a good dog. I know that we have a long time to go in this puppy stage. She is learning fast and teaching us a few things along the way. I learned a great lesson today.
PUPPY'S HAVE VERY SHARP TEETH.
I was trying to save a beloved toy from Daisy's mouth and as I went to take it she repositioned her mouth right on my right middle finger(and the toy). She was not trying to bite me just keep the toy that she found on the floor.
SO I now have 8 stitches in my finger and look like I am giving everyone I know a bird with the bandage on it. I also had a tetanus shot. Fun times
Broken toes, missing tooth and stitches--what more can the summer bring
Oh and there will not be a picture of the finger. I can't bring myself to look at it. I maybe a great nurse to baby but I get slightly queasy at the sight of my own injuries!!!
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Haha!!! That is so terrible!
you crack me up!
As always--it is never dull with you around--our accident prone child. I am so sorry--Daisy doesn't know her own strength. Be careful.
Love you
Mom
Oh Lord! What a bummer. Hope your finger is healed soon. Those are some sharp teeth!
Post a Comment