Thursday, August 21, 2008

More Beach--
We left the beach on Tuesday but I have been having some trouble uploading to Blogger. Our trip was great. It rained each day but it didn't stop the kids from playing and swimming. One of the hits of the trip was the resort's lazy river. The kids(and dads) played there for hours. Johnathan's swimming improved so much on this trip.


Johnathan wearing his favorite(and huge) goggles

Jessica doing a little dance

The resort's tubes were to big for Jessica so she would just float around without anything and flow with the current. It made me a nervous wreak- I finally found a little ring just right for her to float on


I love how you can see Johnathan in the back ground-- He is just swimming away- not bad for a kid who would not put his head in the water a month ago







4 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks like a fun hotel

mimi said...

Love the pictures--the pool looks wonderful and relaxing. Glad it was a great trip.
Love Mimi

Jessica said...

Oh yay, such good pictures! I'm glad you had fun but I'm more glad that you are back. We need to take our cameras next week to our dog training. You, me, and the pups last night in the car was hilarious.

Aunt Joan said...

What a fabulous resort! And what adorable waterbugs!

When does school start?