A prayer request
My oldest sister, Christy, has a cancerous tumor in her kidney. She will have surgery tomorrow, August 14, to have the kidney removed. Please pray for her. Also pray that God will guide the doctor's hands during the surgery. Pray that the cancer is only in her kidney. Pray for her husband, David and her four children (and their spouses) and her 7 grandchildren.Christy is an amazing woman who loves God with all her heart. She is an amazing wife and mother. She is one of the women I look up to and hope I can be more like her. I am blessed to call her my sister.
Thanks
2 comments:
Praying!
Hope the surgery went well, will be praying for a speedy recovery & that they found no other cancer & got good margins. My Mom just lost her left kidney July 2 to a leiomyosarcoma and will begin her radiation tx Sept. 4 to clear the margins...close near her aorta! She is doing well with her one remaining kidney, best of luck to your sister,
Rhonda & family
Post a Comment