Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Jessica version of Brown Bear Brown Bear what do you see?
So I am putting this on the blog mostly for the grandparents
also stop the music or it will sound funny


2 comments:

Aunt Joan said...

I don't know about the grandparents but this great-aunt has tears running down her face. What a fabulous piece of video, Laura! You know how much it means to me that Jessica obviously loves books and even more obviously has teachers who love books as well. You also know that I will be showing this to everyone at my school tomorrow! Thank you!

mimi said...

Jessica, you are an awesome reader. I love your coloring in your Brown Bear Book--great job. YOu look so grown up reading to us---I am so very proud of you. Keep up the good work--books are so MUCH fun!!!!
I love you so much,
Mimi