Tuesday, September 16, 2008

You know you are getting older when...........
1. You drive a mini-van
2. You have both children in school.
3. Nursing students call you Mrs. Berry
and
4. You get a save the date invitation for the wedding of the little girl you once babysat. Seriously, Shawn Beasley you have now sent me over the edge!!!!!!

I am so excited and I am going to do my best to be at the wedding in January!!!!!!

3 comments:

Ali said...

I so got a minivan too last November. Swore I would NEVER do that! Sometimes I'm rockin' out to my music in my van thinking I'm so cool and then remember I'm driving a VAN-Not cool! But, I'm lovin' the room!!!!

Anonymous said...

So you are feeling old? When I read your post to Steven his comment was...and how old do you think I feel since I used to babysit the girl named Mrs. Berry who drives a mini van with two children in school? HA! We are so thrilled that you are going to try and make it. It seems like just yesterday we were dancing at your wedding...

mimi said...

Wow do I really feel old--little adorable Shawn getting married--impossible --she con't be old enough. I too hope I can be at this special event!!!
Beth and Steven you aren't old enough for this either!!!
Love Mimi