Friday, October 17, 2008

Aunt Erin
We want to thank you for watching the kids while we were at West Point. We had some much fun and so did the kids. I keep finding new toy, books, and other stuff around the house. The kids tell me it is from Aunt Erin.
On the way to the airport we had lunch at the Hula Hut in Austin on Lake Austin.
Wow it was good!
Check out Jess in all the pictures. I think we have a diva on our hands!!!







The sidewalk paint purchased by Aunt Erin!!!! Thanks a lot




3 comments:

mimi said...

Aunt Erin, in my opinion, is Super Aunt--Johnathan and Jessica you are two lucky little ones.
Erin hope you have recovered-I know they had tons of fun.
Love all the pictures.

Anonymous said...

Yumm-o! Love those crazy pictures of Jesscia, what a ham!

Erin said...

I had a great time! Did their recorders disappear yet? I did not realize Jessica would roll around in her sidewalk paint! LOL! I hope it comes out and actually washes off the driveway! Thanks for letting me stay with them, I LOVED it!